Want to work for Outside World? Come in today to pick up an application!
Sales Team Member
Are you passionate about the outdoors? Do you love talking to people about their last hike, or paddle trip? Want to grow with an awesome local outfitter? Then come work for us at Outside World Outfitters!
We are looking for team members with a passion for the outdoors and the products that we sell. We value diverse, smart, creative, energetic, witty, courageous and confident individuals.
As a Sales Team Member you will provide an authentic customer interaction.
Learn and train with your peers about outdoor adventure and the products that help you #outfit_exploration.
Take pride in the work that you do.
Strive to inspire your peers and the outdoor community. Help everyone to spend more time in the outdoors whether they are brand new or have a lifetime of experience.
Cast your textbooks aside, Outside World Outfitters is seeking an intern to work side-by-side with our passionate, hard-working Marketing Manager.
Who is the Outside World Outfitters? OWO is a family owned outdoor shop. We are active in our community and with local outdoor orginizations. Outside World Outfitters was born out of necessity and exsits for the purpose of connecting people with the gear they need to make their adventure better.
Who will I be working for? The Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing, PR, event planning, e-newsletter campaigns, social media, and various odds and ends on the local level — but he can’t do it alone! Our OWO Interns play an integral part in supporting activities designed to rally the outdoor community both online and off.
As a OWO Marketing Intern You’ll Benefit From
- Practical experience with new media marketing techniques.
- A rich network of personal and professional contacts.
- Discounts on outdoor gear.
- Free access to our Kayak and SUP rental fleet.
So What Are Some Possible Responsibilities of an OWO Marketing Intern?
- Helping develop, organize and execute marketing events (Festivals, Events, and more).
- Co-managing the Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook feeds.
- Maintaining a strong presence on social media and researching the latest trends.
- Online community building.
- Helping to create content for our weekly blog.
Other Program Details
- 3-6 month program; can be renewed with approval.
- 8-10 flexible hours per week.
- Currently lives/resides in the North Georgia area.
Ready to apply? Stop by the shop today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside World Outfitters wants to hire people who are positive and self-motivated. We foster an environment of teamwork, community and a sense of ownership. Our company is growing quickly! Lots of room for development from within.
If you are ready to #getoutside and help customers do the same, apply today!